2018 Call for Speakers
We are now accepting session proposals for PUG Challenge Americas 2018, the premiere face-to-face conference for Progress OpenEdge users in the Americas!
The deadline for submissions is August 1st. Proposals that are submittted after that date will be wait-listed.
Proposals must be submitted via our Proposal Web Form
Immerse yourself in
PUG Challenge Americas 2018 is October 24-26.
We have over 60 technical break-out sessions planned plus workshops, the vendor expo, and commercial sessions and endless opportunities to network with your peers and the Progress engineering staff.
Why attend PUG Challenge?
PUG Challenge Is:
- Technical: 60+ breakout sessions and workshops over 3 days!
- Independent: Put on by Progress users for Progress users!
- Focused: minimal time on "general sessions" so that you can attend technical breakouts !
- Varied: Topics covering the 4GL, database, integration, complementary technologies and more!
- Practical: Topics cover the technology that you actually have as well as The Next Big Thing!
- Inexpensive: Early bird registration is just $400 and the hotel room rate is just $115/night!
- Relaxing: No loud bands or circus acts -- just a couple hundred of your peers and Progress engineers being geeks together!
Are you registered yet? pugchallenge.org/register.html
The Wait is Over!
PUG Challenge 2018
The people have spoken and the organizing committee has heard their roar! Therefore PUG Challenge Americas 2018 will be held October 24-26 at the Radisson in Nashua NH!
Other Upcoming PUG Events
The EMEA PUG Challenge will be in Dublin Ireland October 10-12
PUG Africa is being held March 6-7 in Johannesburg South Africa
PUG In A Box
Do you live in an underserved region? We can bring a PUG to you! If you are interested in a PUG event for your region contact firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about "PUG In A Box". We have the content, we have the speakers, and we are willing to bring it all to you! All we ask is that you help with some of the local logistics.